Answered

make a presentation in Miro and share it with 3rd party

• 27 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hey there.

I recently made a presentation (a business proposal) in Miro using the frames mode. I wanted to share the prooposal with my client such that she will be able to view it as a presentation and not the work area of the whiteboard. But I tried searchign for such an option and realised there isn’t any so had to export the frames as a pdf and share it with her.

Am I missing something, is there some feature that exists that I don’t know about?

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 27 March 2024, 17:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@aknownstranger 

Am I missing something, is there some feature that exists that I don’t know about?

You are not missing anything – there is currently no way to limit access to specific objects or locations of a Miro board.

I was hopeful for this same option when I recently saw this beta feature:

However, this merely starts a presentation for the users, giving them access to all frames, and they could even remove the “&shareablePresentation=1” parameter and view the entire board.

Here it is in action:

https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVMDFD9bc=/?share_link_id=875499600394&shareablePresentation=1

Wish List

There are several Wish List idea posts where users have requested similar functionality to what you are looking for – you may want to upvote them:

https://community.miro.com/search?q=restrict%20access%20to%20a%20single%20frame&content_type%5B0%5D=ideation

However, if you feel that idea doesn’t truly reflect what you are looking to accomplish, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Hi @Robert Johnson. Thank you so much - exactly what I was looking for :)