MacOS Miro app not loading – "{"message":"Not found"}

• 7 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Since a couple of days I can’t use the Miro app on my mac (web version in Chrome still works). When starting it I get this message (see image) “{"message":"Not found"}”. 

I’ve tried uninstalling it (deleting the app in the applications folder) and installing a newly downloaded version, same thing. Tried different wifi’s and mobile hotspot, same thing. 

Is there some config file I can delete to make a harder reset? Or any other ideas how to troubleshoot this?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@vln - Perhaps the Reset application data action will clean up whatever is causing the issue: 

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572854-Desktop-app#h_01HCMS60YKDXMM2EKYTMBMR5WW

Thank you @Robert Johnson – this did the trick! Unfortunately there seem to be some hickup with my Apple SSO, when I try again it goes to the same state. But that’s some progress at least =] 

Hello, I still can't use the app, although I've tried all your ways. I installed the application from the MS store, the application from the official website, 32.64 bit versions, reset through settings, deleted files. Nothing helps, can you tell me how to fix it? Before that, the application worked stably for a year without reinstalling…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@ussdii - Are you also signing into through the desktop app using Apple SSO?

Opening a support ticket

If you have a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

No, I use the application on Windows

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

No, I use the application on Windows

I was asking if you sign in using Apple SSO/Apple Id, e.g., this button:

yes

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@vln / @ussdii - Have either of you opened a help desk ticket? When I can reproduce an issue, I will usually just open a ticket and update a post as I hear back from the support team, however, in this case, I do not have an Apple Id and only sign into Miro using email/password.