Looking for a freelancer to do a Miro Board while I facilitate the meeting

• 14 June 2021
  • 3 replies

I just started using Miro and see the benefit to using it in meetings. I’m a meeting facilitator and looking for someone who can capture all the ideas on a Miro board while I do my thing. This could be an ongoing gig. My next workshop is Wednesday June 22nd 9am - 12 pm EST.

Looking for someone great for this meeting and possible continued collaboration. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Rhonda Page -

Is there an opportunity to have your meeting participants do the capture themselves? After all, Miro’s learning curve for entering sticky notes is very low and it provides a great opportunity to use brainwriting (as opposed to brainstorming) for ideation purposes. Additionally, it is very easy for a cohort to affinity group and dot vote.

Kiron

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Rhonda Page

I do a lot of Miro design and workshop facilitation, so I can help with your request. I'd be interested to see what your workshop looks like currently, and perhaps we can design a framework that gets your workshop participants entering their own information. As Kiron says, the learning curve is not too steep and I have had good success with first time users. 

Fire me a message if you are interested in meeting in the next few days, and we can discuss options and best first steps.

Thanks! 

Jon

Hi Jonathan; It’s pretty simple what I’m doing but I would love 15 minutes of your time just to ask some questions about logistics. you can email me at rhonda@rhondapage.com and we can set something up. My workshop is next week so if we could meet today or tomorrow that would be great. thx Rhonda