Answered

Links are not accessible - Please create a team

• 9 February 2021
  • 1 reply

My boards no longer appear, when clicking on the Miro link, the message "Please create a team" returns.

What could have happened?

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 9 February 2021, 19:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Olidio Santos - You were likely a member of only one team and someone on that team deleted you from the team. I would suggest contacting someone on the team and ask them to confirm if you are in fact no longer listed as an Active user of that team.

From the dashboard:

Something else you could try is to sign out and back in to Miro after either clearing your browser cache/cookies or by signing into a private/incognito browser session. Occasionally I have the “Please create a team” message flash briefly when accessing my Miro dashboard, but it always disappears.

If someone who is still a member of the Miro team to which you used to belong can see that you are still a member of the team but you keep getting the above message, or if they try to add you back and you still can’t access the team dashboard, please reach out to the Miro Customer Support team directly by creating a ticket via this special form.

It would also be helpful for the rest of the community if you were to come back here and share what the Support team told you.