Linking or connecting information from Miro to Powerpoint

• 8 November 2022
  • 1 reply

My team is tasked with creating a lot of workflows and documents for different workstreams.  I am trying to find a way to work smarter and not harder with this . . . here is my example . . . 

We created a workflow in Miro, but want to show it in a Powerpoint presentation.  I know I could just copy and paste it from the Miro to the correct page in the Powerpoint, but I am pretty sure that this workflow or some items within it will change, or need to be expanded and further detailed out.  Is there a way for me to link the workflow in Miro to the Powerpoint document so that when/if the Miro workflow changes it will automatically change/update in the Powerpoint document?

Is that even possible?

1 reply

Hi @Shawn Mosch 
I’ll be happy to help!

I’m afraid currently it is not possible to link the content on a Miro board to a Powerpoint document. Sorry about that! However, as a workaround, you can use Google drive to upload your presentation on a Miro board and edit your document directly from the board. You can find more details in this handy Help Center article: Google Drive 

By the way, seems like a similar idea is already a feature request on our Community: Power Point integration with Miro for live editing slides. Feel free to upvote for it to raise the awareness of our Product team. Also, don't forget to share your use case in the thread, so we have all the necessary details for the research!

I hope it helps!