Answered

Limitation on invitation for team member in free plan

• 2 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

I invited many people(about 80-90 people) to my board with invitation link in free plan. All of them can access and edit. But they are limited 40 accounts, all of them(80 people) can’t access at the same time to the board. Is there any limitation with invitation link in free plan?

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 2 June 2021, 14:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Merve Ballıkaya - There is no documented maximum limit of team members or editors for the Free Plan team at the time of this reply:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730373#h_01F32T0Z5SYEGWYVX81QRVNBCX

And from the link above:

So, all 80 people are now members of the Free Plan team, and can edit the board, but is someone seeing a error/warning message once there are already 40 editors on the board?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Merve Ballıkaya -

As far as I know, the free plan has no limits on concurrent users, only on the number of boards which are considered active for editing purposes. What happens to the remaining 40 people when they try to access the board - can you post a screenshot of the error message they are getting?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Merve Ballıkaya 

But they are limited 40 accounts, all of them(80 people) can’t access at the same time to the board

How did you come up with the number “40”? Were users receiving a warning that “40 users were already editing the board”?