Leave Team as Member, Admin didn't receive email

• 3 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi All, 

I left as a Member the Team space of my client (who are the Admins) as displayed in the picture of Miro’s Article: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026524453-How-to-Leave-a-Team

Now I was assuming the boards I'd created and folders would be automatically assigned to the "Admin person 1" from this client,  as I'd read in the article; Admin 1 also gave me access to Miro on the client email I received from them.

Now Admin person 1 told me he didn't receive an email, and can't see any of the boards I'd created.

He did tell me today they switched Admins (weeks before I left), and they upgraded from 2 seats to 10 seats in the past weeks.

So the Admin person 1 that added me (months ago) is not an Admin anymore, but is a Member now. Admin person 2 didn't receive any mails when I left the Team this week.

Could the switch of Team Admins + upgrade of seats cause problems? 

And the reason why both Admin person 1 & 2 didn't get an email on their email when I left the Team, because Admin person 1 is not an admin anymore, and they upgraded the seats?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Nett - I would assume that at the time you left the team, the system looks through the list of admins, finds the one given that role at the earlier date, and assigns your boards/projects/etc. to that person. Did that happen? Can Admin 2 see your content?

As for the emails, perhaps you found a bug and could report it to Miro support.

@Robert Johnson Thank you for your answer Robert! Admin 2 can’t see my content also..

After I left my client’s Team on 1st December, they told me today they didn’t receive an email & can’t see it. I’m not sure if it might take a couple of days before the Admin gets an email if the system looks through the list

Thank you! I’ve dropped a request to Miro Support, hopefully, they can help me with this.