leave team

• 19 April 2022
  • 4 replies

I am no more part of the Miro team space even i am the owner of the space.  I am no more on the list and when i want to connect I receive pop mess as i have no permission to view the board. Either I left by mistake (even I do not recall this) or someone kick me out( not sure is possible. But how can i get back in as I was the only admin of the space? thank you

(Moderator combined the following text from another post:)

I have unpleasant surprise i can no more register where on the Miro space i was the only owner. it is possible someone change it? how can i get it back ? now i can register on the space only as guest as one colleague add it me.  https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_kolQy58=/

It is urgent as I should facilitate pi planning in few days. thank you in advance for support.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AUng! Are you sure you're logged in to the right account?

Yes, :( issue it seams i am no more on the team list , either i left by mistake or i was removed. i cross checked with some colleague , but i am the only admin i do not how to get back in, as from them i recevied invitation to log in only as guest . thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @AUng,

Sorry to hear you found yourself in this situation :(

I think it would be better for me to convert your message to a support ticket since further investigation might require us to share some sensitive information with you. I'll follow up with you there shortly!

Thanks Alyona, Much appreciated, Meanwhile indeed i have raised a ticket to  miro support an your colleague Illaria helped me .Thanks!