Answered

Last modification

• 4 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Hey guys, I’m really new with Miro but loving it, I need help for something. I wanted to know if it’s possible to share a board with the link without allowing the spectator to see when was the board last modified ? 

Thank you from Paris 

Giulio

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 5 April 2021, 02:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Giulio Bergamaschi

the spectator to see when was the board last modified 

Where exactly are you referring to? Do you mean via the Activity List?

If so, there is no way to hide this for editors of boards that were explicitly invited to boards via email or have access to the board because they are part of a project or team in Miro’

If you share the link to a non-team/board member, e.g., using “Anyone with the link”, those guest editors will not be able to see the board activity, e.g., last modified. 

There was a recent post about this here → More secure Activity List.

More control

If you are looking to hide the activity from team/board members, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

Okay !! Thank you very much, I thought anyone with the link would allow spactators to see modification.

Have a great day 

Giulio