Answered

Large incidental groups involvment

• 27 August 2020
  • 3 replies

I wonder how I can Involve large groups that I facilitate. I’m the only one with a payed membership.

That’s the whole reason that I became a member. If all the participants have to pay, this is not working for  me. I hope I’m wrong...

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 27 August 2020, 16:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Hendrik Jan Trooster Welcome to the community!

Since you have a paid plan, you can utilize Guest Editor access - see Collaboration with Anonymous Guest Editors for the full details.

Let us know if you have any questions about using Guest Editor access.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

One tip I do have is, if any of the folks whom you will be facilitating a Miro session with do not already have a Miro account, I suggest that they create an account right away. This will be free and have a number of benefits, including:

• They can get familiar with using Miro - additionally, here’s a video on Getting Started with Miro: Board Basics.
  • When you do share a board link with them, rather than seeing “Guest Editor” beside their cursor, because they have an account already, their name should show up (they’ll just have to be signed into the same browser that they open your link from).
  • When they load the board you shared with them, they can click the “star” icon beside the board name - now when they come back to their Miro, as long as you have the board publicly shared, it will show up in their Miro dashboard’s “Starred” section.

Cheers!

Thank you Rob!