Answered

Kanban notifications

• 4 June 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi there, when you assign someone to a card on a Kanban should they get a notification and an alert when the activity is due?

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 4 June 2020, 17:40

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This would be a good wish-list item @Paula Dunn as I don’t believe there is any behavior associated to card dates at present.

This would be a good wish-list item @Paula Dunn as I don’t believe there is any behavior associated to card dates at present.

Thanks. When you assign someone to a card should they get a notification? We’ve been testing but doesn’t seem to send anything. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You can see the cards which are assigned to you in the Cards pop-out panel (see below) but I don’t believe it does any e-mail-based notifications or at least there’s no notification setting I can see for that…

You can see the cards which are assigned to you in the Cards pop-out panel (see below) but I don’t believe it does any e-mail-based notifications or at least there’s no notification setting I can see for that…

Great many thanks for all your help today.

Just to confirm, the Kanban app does not allow you to notify people through the assign attribute?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Alex Penny -

Correct - as per this Help Center article, assigning someone to a card will not generate a notification: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020911193-Cards

Kiron