Just one can write at the same time – Urgent solution needed.

• 3 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi! I host different groups of people every day. It could be a facilitation I do for a client's workshop or it could be that we're using Miro during a webinar or in a training.

I need for every guest to be able to contribute on the same board at the same time. When I try this everyone can log in and see the board alright after sharing the link. But as soon as someone starts writing on one of the post-it or in a circle or other shape i prepared the whole board is locked for the rest of the group and they cannot write until the one already writing is finished. 

Am I doing something wrong or is Miro not working for my needs? I'm on the consultant plan.

Ways to solve this issue is very much welcomed.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Eva -

Individual objects get locked when someone starts editing them, but the board as a whole should not be locked in this manner. If this is happening consistently and you have tried it on more than one board with the same behavior and you are using a supported browser to access Miro (or are using the desktop app), then I’d suggest opening a support request here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron