Just bought the Consultant Plan. Nice Onboard. I want to do that...

• 8 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Experienced Community Member
  • 78 replies

After I purchased, I was immediately taken to the Consultant Plan Essentials Board. I would love to do something like that when I onboard clients to Miro. This is why I wish you could load a file into a free plan; nice first impression instead of the multistep version of sharing a board.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jtk,

Thanks for sharing! Could you please clarify what functionality you are missing? Do you mean backup uploading on the Free Plan? 

Just in case, when you have ideas on new functionality in Miro, you can add them to the Wish List, following the guidelines here - Wish List: Everything You Need to Know :relaxed:

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @jtk,

Thanks for sharing! Could you please clarify what functionality you are missing? Do you mean backup uploading on the Free Plan? 

Just in case, when you have ideas on new functionality in Miro, you can add them to the Wish List, following the guidelines here - Wish List: Everything You Need to Know :relaxed:

Nothing is missing. I just enjoyed the experience of the boards that appeared that are specific to my plan (after I purchased). I am a consultant. I would love to have my clients experience something like that. The closest I can think would come to that is for them to download a file from me (they would purchase my Miro board) and having that populate as a board in their Miro account. 

Currently, I read that this can only happen with a paid account. It is a big enough first step to get them to sign up for Miro as a free account. Any way, I’m just brainstorming ways to make my client’s experience a better one. Thanks!