Skip to main content

Hey there

I am desperately trying to get Jira working in Miro, but I can’t find a way to get the “Team” field in Miro

We are using the “Teams” feature of Jira/Atlassian (see image) to separate our product into Areas, so I need to have the team field set to get the work distributed to a specific Team. 

When I try to create/edit a new Jira Item from Miro, the “Team” field is simply missing, and I can’t figure out why. All other fields are there and customizable. I also checked the Jira Screen config and it does not change a thing.

Is it maybe not supoorted?

I didn’t find a topic about this anywhere.

HI @Thorben Pantring 

Thanks for reaching out! I understand you're facing some issues with Jira cards, and I'll be happy to help.

In general, if you can't find a field on the card fields list, it means that:

If you need a more thorough assistance, please clarify the following and I will be happy to have your case be handled by our support team. 

1. You mentioned that the Parent or Teams field is not currently visible. Are you able to search for the field using the Configure Cards button? This helps us confirm whether you are seeing the fields in the Fields list. Jira > Configure cards.?name=image.png
  2. Could you provide a screenshot of your Jira board showing the configurations and filters you have enabled? 
  3. Are other people reporting similar behavior? This helps us understand whether the behavior is user-specific or applies to the whole team. 
  4. Does this happen on all boards, or can you see the fields on some boards? 
  5. Lastly, could you confirm if your Jira connection is 1.0 or 2.0? You can confirm this in Settings > Apps & Integrations > Jira Cards. Feel free to take a screenshot of that page and provide that to us so we can confirm the settings! 

I look forward to seeing your response! 

Hey Eca, thank you for getting back to me

I read the two articles already. The “Team” field is Jira native and not a custom field. Maybe it is not supported and I can’f find a statement about it

1. No filter active, as I try to create a new item
  2. When I try to configure my Cards in Miro “Team” isn’t even shown. See Screenshot
  3. All of my team members face the issues.
  4. It happens on all boards
  5. Version is not stated anywhere, but it’s this one: https://miro.com/marketplace/jira/

Here’s a screenshot of the Team-Field from a Jira Item 

Hi @Thorben Pantring 

Thanks for your detailed response!

I’ll escalate your case to our support team to ensure that we can provide accurate information based on your profile, board, team settings, OAuth, and plan. Since they have more access on their end, they'll be able to offer more specific guidance and explanation tailored to your case.

Please check your inbox for their response soon!