Skip to main content
Answered

Jamboard to Miro

• 15 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello! I am a brand new Miro user and I am trying to get my lessons from Jamboard into Miro. I have followed all the instructions and I am able to give permissions and get the window that says it’s converting my file, but then I get a red “x” and no imported file. I have tried two different gmail accounts, the desktop and the web based app, on a mac and windows, all to the same end. I don’t know if it is relevant, but when I get to the screen that allows me to choose which Jamboard I want to import, the titles of the Jamboards show up but no image of the first page of the Jam is there. All my Jamboards are multiple slides. Can anyone suggest a setting or other that might help me successfully import from Jamboard to Miro? I have a Business license for Miro. Thank you!!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Cakelovesmath - Welcome to Miro and the Community – I only wish your post was under better circumstances!

Thanks for confirming off the hop that you have a paid subscription. Since you do, and the Miro support team should take a look at this with you, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Hi! Thank you so much for your reply, and my apologies for not answering sooner. I did contact Miro as you suggested and they were very helpful! The problem has been solved :) Thanks again!