Issues with voting

• 21 July 2022
  • 1 reply

I held a workshop this week with 20 folks and at the end they were asked to vote for the top actions we were going to tackle from the workshop.

At the end of the session folks were voting and I could see their counts but now all but two folks votes are gone. I keep getting asked to vote (but I’ve already finished adding my nine votes) and I can’t seem to extend the time to give more people time to vote.

Is this a bug?   

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there!👋

Thank you for reporting the issue with your voting session - we’re sorry you’ve run into it!

I’m afraid that voting sessions can only be opened, held and extended during an active session with participants on your board. 

If you’d like to extend the voting time during an active session, you do so by adding minutes to the time:

I’m truly sorry that this is causing you an inconvenience but I’d suggest that you invite your participants to another session (it could be a really short one with just enough time to hold the vote!) so that you can repeat the process. 

Because we don’t know at this moment what exactly caused your votes to disappear, I would encourage you to take a screenshot of the results immediately after so that in case they disappear again at least you will still know the result. 

You’re saying that you keep getting asked to vote - could you explain how you are being asked? Are you receiving emails inviting you to the vote even now that the session is long over or were you repeatedly asked to vote while the session was ongoing? It is normal for the presenter to be invited to the voting at the beginning of the session: 

Looking forward to hearing from you!😀