Issues with resoultion when Screen Sharing in WebEx with 50 participants on Miro Board and in WebEx

• 20 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I’ve had issues presenting my Miro Board (Browser, Chrome) in a conference with 50 participants. The resolution of the board on the shared screen window in WebEx was very blurry. It didn’t happen with other sites or documents that have been shared. I would like to know what I can do in order to avoid this issue for further meetings in bigger groups when:

1. working on the miro board
  2. sharing the miro board in a WebEx meeting

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Robert

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Upo1!

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue! 🛠

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue with screen-sharing your Miro boards in WebEx.

I went ahead and created a ticket for you so that we can investigate the issue further. 🧐

We’ll be sure to reach out to you via email shortly, so please stay tuned! 🙏

Hi @Polina_E,

thank you so much for your support. Is it possible for you to send the email to the following account:
[EMAIL REMOVED TO PROTECT PRIVACY]

That would be highly appreciated!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,
Robert

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Upo1!

Thanks for staying in touch! 

I can see in our system that our tech team has already been in contact with you via the email you used to submit your post here. 🧐
If you want to communicate with our tech team via your other email ([EMAIL REMOVED TO PROTECT PRIVACY]), could you please reach out to them from the current email in the ticket? 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Upo1 - I have removed your email address from this post to protect your privacy.

You can add your email address as a CC address for your current support ticket by:

1. Going to https://help.miro.com/
  2. Click on “Sign in” at the top right
  3. Once signed in, click on your avatar/name and then “My activities”
  4. Click on the ticket title
  5. Scroll down and click on Add to conversation:
  6. And then add your CC email address, a note, and Submit:

MODERATORS: I have noted the email address in the “Team notes” section for this post.