Question

Issues to unlock/lock the team's board

• 14 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

can someone help me with this issue? 

As a Scrum Master I am not able to lock/unlock the team’s board.. even though I am in Editor role.

I tried everything, also added myself to all boards which are available for me within my company.

Could you please be so kind and help me with the lock/unlock issues I am facing?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Martina

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Martina -

If you are not the board owner, it is likely the shapes you are trying to unlock were locked with the “only board owner can unlock” feature. Can you check with the board owner and see if they can make you a co-owner?

Kiron

Hi Kiron,

many thanks for your response. I checked with our board owner/ RTE, however this is not the case, even she made me co-owner, I am not able to unlock/lock. I raised a ticket towards the help desk on Miro. Let’s see.. I will let you know ;)

Take care!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Martina - It is my understanding that becoming granted the co-owner role only allows for you to use the protected lock feature, not unlock protected-locked objects.

To assume complete control (and unlock these protected-locked objects) the owner could transfer ownership to you. Once you are done, you could transfer ownership back.