Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing an issue with Miro in my Chrome browser. Every time I switch to another tab and then return to Miro, there’s a high chance that the canvas starts moving uncontrollably by itself. The only way to stop this movement is by refreshing the page, which is quite disruptive to my workflow.

I have already tried clearing the browser cache but the problem persists.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue? I would appreciate any guidance or solutions you can provide.

Thank you for your support.

Hi @BI_Franco 

Thanks for bringing this up to the Community!

I appreciate your efforts in trying to troubleshoot this. However, could you please confirm if you have tried the following as well?

1. Check if the issue is reproduced in incognito (private) mode and a different browser
  2. Disable the browser extensions. Sometimes they clash with Miro processes (e.g. Grammarly with the text widgets). 
  3. If you experience performance issues on a specific board, try duplicating it and see if the issue persists on the copied board

If the issue persists, kindly use this form to submit a Support request. Once you receive a response from support, please share the info here so others can benefit from the solution.