Issue with new Google Meet integration

• 14 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Very excited about the new activities integration inside Google Meet. However, I have been unable to have it work on my end, while the rest of my team can get it to work. I have run all the normal troubleshooting steps and still have had no success, with me getting the message “Can’t bring the call here”. I am a co owner of the Miro account, and am an admin in Google workspace. What are some additional troubleshooting steps you would recommend? Additionally, can only meeting participants bring the call into the board, not the host? Thank you for your help.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Alec Nunziato 👋
Thank you for the report!
We’re sorry you’ve run into the error but please have no worries - I’ve converted this post into a support ticket and our team will reach out to you shortly via email. Stay tuned! 🙂

I’m having the same issue. I’m a Miro account holder and google-workspace user.

from within MEET can’t start miro if i’m trying to sign into an existing account. BUT can start a new board. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @JNP 
Thank you for the report!
I’m afraid that we cannot troubleshoot the bugs here so could you please submit a ticket to the Miro Support team and provide us with the additional details on the issue (device type, browser version, video with the steps that lead to the bug, etc.)?
Thanks for your assistance in advance!