Issue creating smooth circles

• 17 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello community, I'm using Miro and since yesterday I've been experiencing an issue. When I try to add a circle shape, it doesn't appear correctly—only a square shows up with very little thickness. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm on the free plan

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Wendy Solís - I not experiencing this on several boards, on multiple plan types:

Issue with my board

Is this happening on all boards or just one?

If there are other team members in your Free Plan team, does it happen for them too?

How are you adding them shapes? For example, I press the S hotkey and drag the shapes onto the board.

Does it happen everywhere on the board, or, e.g., are you trying to create the shape on top of another object?

Have you tried another browser or the Miro desktop app?

I tried with the desktop app, and the line still doesn't appear thick. This issue is happening on all of my boards. The line is barely visible; I have to increase the thickness significantly for it to be noticeable. 

Thank you Robert. 

Regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Wendy Solís - Thanks for the visual - I now see that you are trying to draw a circle. If you want Miro to try to convert your drawing into a symmetrical shape, you will need to use the Smart Drawing feature:

Otherwise, you can use pre-define shapes.