Is there a way to turn off notifications to a specific board that you created instead of having to turn off all notifications in my profile?

• 3 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Just need to turn off notifications for one board

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jacinta Ha - If you are referring to notifications from comments/mentions, have a read of the Follow Thread section of the Comments Help Center article. I haven’t tested this, but it does appear to be set at the board level.

Userlevel 1

@Robert Johnson Hey Robert, thanks for the suggestion. Although I think the Follow Thread option is only for comments. I would like all the notifications turned off for a specific board including all changes and not just comments.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jacinta Ha - Yeah, all other (non-comment) notifications do appear to be at the user account profile level only.

I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know - e..g, “Board-level notification options”?

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Robert. Here is the link for the wish list vote: https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/turn-off-notifications-at-board-level-4960