Is it possible to pull (and retain connection) to images on my personal web domain so they auto update on Miro board?

• 10 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3

Hey Guys! :)

I am looking to be able to pull images from a single source on my own server that when updated feed the changes through to the Miro board without needing to do any manual adjustments. Is this possible?

Kiron Bondale 3 years ago

@Lucie A -

Unfortunately not - once an item has been uploaded to Miro that is a separate instance of it from the original source and there is no native way (i.e. without resorting to API development work) I’m aware of to have it auto-update.

I did a quick search for wish list items related to this and couldn’t find one so feel free to add one following the wish list guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

Kiron

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lucie A -

Unfortunately not - once an item has been uploaded to Miro that is a separate instance of it from the original source and there is no native way (i.e. without resorting to API development work) I’m aware of to have it auto-update.

I did a quick search for wish list items related to this and couldn’t find one so feel free to add one following the wish list guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

Kiron