iPad Pro 12.9 crashes on IOS 14.4

• 2 February 2021
  • 2 replies

I can’t use Miro on my iPad Pro 12.9 at all. It crashes quickly on a modest-sized board — not a lot on it. I read elsewhere that this issue, related to iPad memory constraints apparently, would be addressed “in this quarter.” I draw with my Apple Pencil in Miro, so if I cannot use it on my iPad, I need to abandon Miro. Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Minton,

You are right, there can be issues with big and heavy boards. If you believe that this issue happens on a modest-sized board, please reach out to the Support team directly. They can escalate your case to the engineers to investigate.

Hi @Marina 

I just found this thread and wanna know whats the current status for this?
To give our Teams a easy navigation for collaboration we created virtual tables which gives the user „guide lines“ to have an efficient collaboration. We are evaluating this concept for a new non profit organisation. 

This concept works on an Mobile Devices like an Iphone 11 or on a Laptop (Webbrowser). But since a few weeks / month the functions on a 12.9 Ipad with IOS 15.1 are broke. Probably because we use a larger imagine on a board, the render process cant be done and the Miro App is crashing, reloads and crashes then again.

Sometimes it workes, if we zoom in and out slowyl, but its far away from a stabile system.
Can you tell me something about this?