iPad app: This version is no longer supported

• 25 January 2024
  • 6 replies

IPad OS 17.3 (latest) - today I can’t open Miro (was working fine up to today) - I’m presented with a message saying ‘this version is no longer supported’ and I need to update. I click the update button. I’m thrown into the AppStore - I download, open the app, and back to the update message. I’ve tried deleting the app, restarting the iPad, I upgraded my OS today (as this issues was happening on prior OS) - nothing works. I can’t get into Miro at all.

I can log in to Miro fine on browser and desktop. However I need this on my iPad.

Any advice? Thanks!

6 replies

I have the same problem with my andoid phone! I have updated the app but when I click the icon it keeps asking me to "Please update, this version is no longer supported”

Miro : please solve this problem as I need Miro on my phone!

Looks like there was a Miro version update 2 days ago. May have thrown off some mobile devices?

I have the sumsung galaxy S22 ultra, I would say it is still a powerful enough phone?

Right. Yeah my ipad pro is new. I think it’s a bug at Miro. Makes no sense.

I had the same issue with my new ipad 10. I don’t know why but it works again.
Only thing I can maybe credit is closing my laptop in which i have Miro running as well, of they fixed it.

Oh I had Miro open on my laptop - closed that and now I can open it on the ipad. Thank you for mentioning that - it worked, hopefully was the issue. Yey! :)