Skip to main content

Hi Miro

I like the new intelligent roadmap canvas feature, however, I wonder if anyone can let me know if there’s any way to zoom out the view to “Monthly”? At the moment all I can seem to configure is by “Days” or “Weeks”, which is a bit too granular for anything 1yr+ (IMO).

Thanks,

N

hi @nick_111 

Sure thing. You’re on the right track!

1. In the box you opened, just fill in the date of the project end. In my example below, I changed it to July start and Dec end. When you add in a later date, the box automatically expands.

1. You’ll see that in this example, December is now added to the canvas.​​​​​

2. To adjust the individual items, just drag them to their start and end dates.

Hope this helps!

Hi - not quite what I’m enquiring about unfortunately.

Whatever time frame I specify, I am asking if it is possible to have the periods of time (time increments) as “Months” instead of “Days” or “Weeks”.

Hope this clears my question up 👍

Thanks in advance BTW.

Ahhhhh…. I see what you’re saying now. Hmm. I wasn’t able to edit this into months as you ask. I don’t currently see a solution; the feature is still in beta, so this is not available yet.

I’d say, keep an eye on the feature, and let’s see what happens when it’s fully released. If it doesn’t have monthly settings when released, you can submit a Wish List ticket. 

FWIW, there will be a community event next month to discuss new features on Canvas.