Skip to main content

Infinite loading www.miro.com

• 3 June 2024
  • 5 replies

I cannot load www.miro.com. My internet is fine. I just see the loading logo loading continuously.

If I try the desk app:

1. open
  2. login
  3. see blank screen with ‘pretty print’ checkbox top left
  4. can go ‘back to login’ but otherwise the page is blank

This seems like a serious problem. Do I offload important content just in case?

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @James Moffat 

Sorry you are having difficulties - it’s working for me. 

Probably this is dumb advice IF you already know about it - but since some people don’t - Miro relies heavily on browser caching. That means if your browser or the app have a MUC (Messed Up Cache) then you’ll have difficulties until you clear the cache. One way to test is in a different browser.

Reason I mention this: this has happened to me a time or two, and clearing the cache usually fixed it.

Hope this fixes it for you, too. 

Cheers, Ken

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @James Moffat 

Sorry to hear about your issues. Here’s an article that maybe helps, in addition to Kenneth’s helpful notes above. Hope it works!

Thanks. Would that explain the desktop app also having issues?

I rebooted, and it fixed. I’ll try clearing the site cache next time. Using Firefox.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Glad you got it fixed!

The desktop app is (as far as I know) just a wrapper for the browser based app, so even it has the option to clear the cache (help-->reset).

Glad the reboot helped!

In German we have a saying: “Ein Reboot tut gut” - it makes more sense when you hear it phoentically, Ein ReBOOT TOOT GOOT. :-) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks. Would that explain the desktop app also having issues?

I rebooted, and it fixed. I’ll try clearing the site cache next time. Using Firefox.

ahhhh, great to hear!