Answered

Import from AWW

• 4 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello! Is there a way to import my files from AWW in an editable form. I can upload them as pictures, but I would like to be able to continue editing them as I would in AWW. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 4 March 2021, 02:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Silviu-Marian Udrescu - I'd suggest that you have a read of the following Help Center article:

Moving from AWW App to Miro -> #3, Is there a way to import my AWW app boards into Miro?

@Silviu-Marian Udrescu - I'd suggest that you have a read of the following Help Center article:

Moving from AWW App to Miro -> #3, Is there a way to import my AWW app boards into Miro?

Thanks for this. I am a bit confused tho. From point number 3, I see that I can export my AWW boards as png/pdf then upload that in miro. However when I do that it gets uploaded as a figure. So if I want to change something in the text I can’t do it, as it is not editable. Is there a way to move the boards such that I can edit individual characters, as I currently do in AWW?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Silviu-Marian Udrescu - If the help center article is not listing a way to do what you are describing, then I suspect the answer is no.

I am not familiar with AWW and don’t know what types of objects you are referring to.The only other way I can think of to get objects into Miro that have text is the importing of spreadsheet cells. When you copy and paste a spreadsheet cell into a Miro board, it automatically creates a sticky note. So, if your AWW board allowed for the exporting of objects with text to CSV/XLS/text, then you could maybe get text from AWW into Miro as sticky notes. Again, I know nothing about AWW or the stuff that is in your AWW pages/boards, so I am just speculating and spitballing.

@Silviu-Marian Udrescu - If the help center article is not listing a way to do what you are describing, then I suspect the answer is no.

I am not familiar with AWW and don’t know what types of objects you are referring to.The only other way I can think of to get objects into Miro that have text is the importing of spreadsheet cells. When you copy and paste a spreadsheet cell into a Miro board, it automatically creates a sticky note. So, if your AWW board allowed for the exporting of objects with text to CSV/XLS/text, then you could maybe get text from AWW into Miro as sticky notes. Again, I know nothing about AWW or the stuff that is in your AWW pages/boards, so I am just speculating and spitballing.

Sorry, I didn’t mean typed text. I meant text that I wrote by hand on a white board in AWW. I would like to import this handwritten text as editable text, such that I can continue editing it in miro. If I import it as a sticky note/png/png, I can’t edit it anymore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Silviu-Marian Udrescu - Unfortunately, I think you are limited to importing images or PDFs only as the Miro Help Center article states.