Skip to main content
Answered

Images won't load!

• 30 November 2020
  • 3 replies

I was using Miro without issue for a week and as of a few days ago I am unable to add any images to my board. Some images won’t upload at all while others seem to load to 50% and then just stop. Help! I have a presentation in a couple of days.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jennifer MacIntyre - A few questions/things to try:

1. What type of plan do you have?
  2. Are you using a browser to access Miro or a Miro Desktop App?
  3. If a browser, have you tried signing in via a private/incognito browser window?
  4. Have you tried a different browser?
  5. Have/are you able to try a different computer altogether?
  6. How big are the files? (there is a 30 MB, maximum image resolution is 32 MP
  7. Is there a specific image that you could upload a few days ago, but cannot upload now?

If the private/incognito browser window did work, then I would suggest that you clear all of your browser’s cookies/cache/temp files. Additionally, if you have any browser extensions installed, you may need to disable them and try again to see if any of those may be blocking the uploads.

If none of these suggestions work, please reach out to the Miro Customer Support team directly by creating a ticket via this special form.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jennifer MacIntyre - Also, have you tried both dragging-and-dropping onto your Miro board and using the upload action from with the board?

Hello! Thanks for your responses!
It appears to be working suddenly again so I don’t know what happened the last few days. 
I will refer to your suggestions if it stops again. 
Thanks again!

Jen