Skip to main content

I am trying to copy a few images from a miro board (where they are legible) and paste it into another miro board where they are losing resolution (they look blurry). 

I have checked the zoom issue mentioned in other threads and that is not the problem. 

Please advise!

Hi @mca,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand how frustrating it can be to deal with image resolution issues. When copying images from one Miro board to another, they can sometimes lose quality if the images are being resized or if the original images were not high resolution.

Here are a few things you can try to maintain image quality:

1. Instead of copying and pasting, try downloading the image from the original board and then uploading it to the new board. This can help retain the original resolution.

2. Ensure that the images are not being resized when you paste them. If you’re pasting them into a smaller area, it can make them appear blurry.

3. Sometimes, clearing your browser’s cache can help with performance issues. After clearing the cache, try copying and pasting the images again.

4. If the issue persists, try using a different browser to see if the problem is browser-related.

If you continue to experience issues, please provide more details about the image types and sizes you’re working with, and I’ll do my best to assist you further!