Skip to main content

Hi,

I’ve been trying to get the Education Plan for months. I’ve filled out the form so many times that I lost count and, so far, have not heard anything back from Miro. I work at a university in Brazil (Fundação Getulio Vargas) and have tries to sign up for the Education Plan with my work e-mail address and my personal e-mail address (both Outlook), and had no success with neither.

I also see that I can’t contact Miro support directly because I have none of the paid accounts. 

Can someone, please, help me figure out what the problem is? It is unbelievable that Miro offers a service to education institutions and has the audacity to make us go through unhelpful FAQ pages and community posts instead of having a helpdesk. This problem is affecting my work, I have even tried to solve it with the IT team at FGV, but it clearly is a Miro problem and the steps to fix it are convoluted and inefficient.

Hi @Beatriz Burattini,

I’m really sorry to hear about the trouble you've been experiencing with the Education Plan.

I’ll go ahead and convert your post into a support ticket so that the Miro team can look into this directly. Rest assured, someone from the team will get in touch with you soon to assist with your Education Plan application.

Also, for future references, here’s a contact form to contact support: https://miro.com/contact/recover/

Thanks for your patience, and we’ll make sure this gets addressed!

Thank you!