Skip to main content

I’m leaving my teaching gig and I need to migrate my Education plan to a paid professional plan.

I’ve read all the messages about downgrading and then upgrading, but it appears I still have to have someone from support help me, since there are no upgrade/downgrade buttons available in my educational plan.

I need to do this soon before I lose access to my educational email.

@Brandon E.B. Ward - I will go ahead and convert your post into a support ticket.

While you wait to hear back from the support team, I would suggest that, if you haven’t already, that your add whichever email address you plan to use moving forward to your Education Plan as a team member, so that, if for someone reason you haven’t heard back from the support team and you are about to lose access to your education plan email, you could take immediate action of your own which would be to:

1. Go to the team profile settings page
  2. Select “Leave team”
  3. select your other email as the new Team admin:

Honestly, you could likely just do this now.

When the support team cancels your Education Plan, it will be downgraded to free and then you can upgrade.

Here is another post where I detailed what I discussed above:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/transferring-from-an-education-plan-to-a-regular-paid-plan-16999