I'm using a laptop. Is there a stylus I can use to draw on a Miro board or is this only possible if I'm using a tablet?

• 24 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I’m really interested in the pen feature - especially the smart pen. But it seems this is only available if you’re using a stylus with a touch screen device. 

Is it possible to use this feature with a stylus (e.g. a livescribe) that doesn’t require a touch screen?

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kellie - I am not familiar with Livescribe, but I can confirm that the Wacom tablet works: https://www.wacom.com/en-ca/products/pen-tablets 

Userlevel 4

The Apple Pencil works on recent iPads.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your responses. Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I’m not using an iPad or any kind of touch screen. I have a laptop with a super large monitor and am trying to find a way to use a digital pen to draw on the Miro board.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4

It’s not an answer to your direct question, but it is something to consider: Log into Miro on your computer using your regular account.  Get a tablet with a smart pen and the Miro app. Log into that with a separate account (like a participant would use).  You can do all your admin stuff on your laptop and draw when needed on the tablet.