Skip to main content

Hello! I suddenly lost an access to my 3rd board. According to my free plan I can use 3 boards, but today my 3rd board suddenly became view only board. What’s the matter?

@igrekon - The 3-editable board limit is for the entire team and not each member of the team. To confirm the total number of boards exist in the team, ensure that your dashboard’s filter is set to “Owned by anyone”:

Thanks for the reply! I’ve checked this filter and now I have “Owned by anyone”, but still I have only 2 Boards. Board 3 is view only(((

Here’s the screenshot 

@igrekon - Thank you for the screenshot – this provides important, additional context.

Try switching to 

1. only view Boards in this team
  2. List view

Thanks a lot! I figured out what happened! One of my students accidentaly created a new board and probably that deactivated my Board 3. What do I do to delete this new board and return the access to edit Board 3?

@igrekon - Perfect!

Since it the board owner, i.e., your student, can delete the board, your options are:

1. Ask your student to delete the boardv or

2. You remove the student from your team (at which point you can chose the new owner, i.e., yourself and you can then delete the board), and then immediately invite* your student back to the team. The whole process would take 1-2 minutes.

The benefit of option #2 is that you are in control and could take these actions right away. 

*Even though the action is called "invite", because they already have a Miro account, no action is required by your student - they will automatically be added back to the team.

It worked! Thanks a lot!!!! 🙂❤️👍