I have deleted the extra user but still showing board created by him, how to remove it?

• 22 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello

I have deleted a user and he is not more part of team but some how he created one miro board and now our other one board ( out of three) is view only mode and we cannot edit it? Even though Now i Deleted the user i still see that board and creating problem to us.

Please help

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Lalit Gautam - You mentioned “out of three”, so I will assume you are using a Free Plan.

When you delete a user from a team, you should be presented with the option of selecting the new owner of that persons content, e.g., boards/projects/templates, or if you want to delete the user and their content. Again, I will assume you chose the former.

From your dashboard, whomever it shows as the owner will be the only person who can delete the board, for example:

Its so weird that Miro doest have help support to customer care team, I am struggling with a extra unnecessary board and it make my other board viewd only crap

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Lalit Gautam - Miro does offer support for paid subscriptions.

If you remove the team member who owns the board and select yourself as the new board owner, you will then be able to delete the board. Once you have deleted the board, you can add the team member back. Or, you can just ask the board owner to delete the board. 

@Robert Johnson I am free and I never seen a company who does support only to paid users weird.

Anyways, I removed the user and miro does not asked me to choose owner, normally miro ask if i have to remove user and his/her content both and some how content is still here and i asked member but she does not see the board thats the problem, pity miro does not support to delete the board weird