Skip to main content

Simple like that. I have left all teams, but I don`t have a default team to be mine where I can be alone with my own boards. Also I can`t create one… what to do?

Hi @Rafael Marques 

Thanks for bringing this up!

If you’ve left all teams, you might notice that you no longer have access to any boards, including the ones you created, and you won't be able to create new boards. This is because boards are stored within a team, not on your individual profile.

To get back to creating and managing your own boards, you’ll need to either join an existing team or create a new one.

If you're having trouble creating a new team, I recommend checking your subscription plan or reaching out to our support team for further assistance.

I`m not able to create a new team and I have left all I participate because I had none mine… i couldnt create boards anywhere… shouldn`t I have a default team for myself?

theres somehow to reset my account or something like this?

I`m not able to create a new team and I have left all I participate because I had none mine… i couldnt create boards anywhere… shouldn`t I have a default team for myself?

@Rafael Marques - Please share a screenshot of your entire Miro dashboard, e.g.:

@Rafael Marques - Please share a screenshot of your entire Miro dashboard, e.g.:

Sure,

I have joined someonewlse`s teal… still don`t have my own

If I click to create a new one, there`s only option to join.

Hi Rafael Marques,

I sent you a DM to share more information about the issue you encountered.