Question

I can't move / edit anything with my board

• 26 October 2021
  • 7 replies

I can’t not move anything in the board both on brower and app. plz help

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Supannee Lee - We are going to need more information before we can help you.

For example:

• Is this happening on all boards or just one?
  • How are you accessing Miro - a browser? If yes,
  • Are you the owner of the board?
  • Are you a member of the team where the board resides or are you accessing the board as a guest?

It would be helpful if you could provide a screenshot of the full Miro board - you can blur our anything that you do not want us to see, but we need to see what toolbars and buttons you are seeing - for example:

You could even record a video of your screen using Loom. It is free and quite easy to use and share a link to the video on here.

• Is this happening on all boards or just one? → Yes, it is only me
  • How are you accessing Miro - a browser? If yes,
    • Which browser? → in both Chrome browser and Safari 
    • Have you tried the Miro desktop app? → I did try but it is still the same. I cannot do anything with the board
  • Are you the owner of the board? → No, I’m not. I’m a Editor
  • Are you a member of the team where the board resides or are you accessing the board as a guest?→ I has checked. I’m a member of the team.
  • Please help meee!!
  •  

•  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Supannee Lee - Thank you for providing all of this additional information.

This is strange. Are you able to try signing in from a completely different device and internet connection? For example, using the Miro mobile app on you phone and turning off wifi on your phone? This would rule out your current device and internet connection.

Another test you could try with or of your team members (if you trust them with your password) is to have them sign in as you and see if it works for them (you could change your password first if you use a common password). Or ask if one of them would do the same for you - to let you sign in as them and see if it works. This could rule out your Miro account profile as the issue. 

I still think we should see what the Miro Support team has to say. I will go ahead and convert your post into a support ticket.  For future reference, you can find out how to access the support form in this post:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support

Here's the path:

This is strange for me too. I did try on my old Macbook pro (macOS Catalina) and It work! Miro work on my old version of mac! My old mac also use old Chrome version too. 

Hi again, how can I know what the tech support will report back? Is it going to noti. me on the email too?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Supannee Lee 

I did try on my old Macbook pro (macOS Catalina) and It work! Miro work on my old version of mac! My old mac also use old Chrome version too. 

At least you have a workaround.

how can I know what the tech support will report back? Is it going to noti. me on the email too?

I am not sure how long it will take the support team to reply to you, but, yes, you should receive their reply by email.

Wondering if you ever found a solution. I am in same boat on Macbook Pro 16 intel lateST macOS