Answered

I can't find my board in my account, but I can access it via the link. Where is it?

• 15 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I have a paid account for work, a free account for myself and am a member of a team. So when I log in to Miro, I see three “Teams”. The board I am looking for (and which I “own") is in none of them, yet I can access it with the link I fortunately made and saved for it. How can I find out in which account my board is and how do I make it visible in any of my Teams?

icon

Best answer by Buisman, Michiel 16 March 2021, 09:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Buisman, Michiel -

When you open the board, if you click on its name in the top-left toolbar, you should get a pop-up dialog which will tell you which Team and which Project it is in. 

That might give you some clues as to why you don't see it…

Kiron

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Buisman, Michiel 

Welcome to the Miro Online Community!

You can also check out this guide to add the board in the starred board https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017571294-Dashboard#h_5cd98397-9bf9-4367-9b76-c77d32a3b890

Thanks for your reply. My board is already starred and I have only two boards in one team and three in another. I still can not see it. 

Update: I found it! My board was not in a project. Only after adding it to a project did I “discover” the “All boards” filter in a team. I had completely overlooked the project filtering.