I can't download or export in PDF

• 11 October 2022
  • 5 replies

I cant download the canvas in my board as PDF??

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Romina Paz Ojeda Rakela -

Can you post a screenshot of the options you see in the export dialog box? Also, are you on a free or paid plan?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Here is a related article on the topic of exporting a Miro board → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572754-How-to-export-your-board

Note: If you are using an old version of Edge, or IE, the export to PDF/image options would be greyed out:

Source:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572814-Supported-Browsers

HI there,

I use Chrome and have an education plan. I seem to be able to download/ export a jpeg but not a PDF. I need a vector. I have the option to select PDF but when I try to download nothing is downloaded. Whereas I can see the downloaded file when I download a JPG image. I thought you could do both on an education plan?

Thanks in advance for any help (a slightly panicking student as created a v complex board in Miro for an assignment that I can’t currently download in high enough resolution 😩)

Alice

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

HI there,

I use Chrome and have an education plan. I seem to be able to download/ export a jpeg but not a PDF. I need a vector. I have the option to select PDF but when I try to download nothing is downloaded. Whereas I can see the downloaded file when I download a JPG image. I thought you could do both on an education plan?

Thanks in advance for any help (a slightly panicking student as created a v complex board in Miro for an assignment that I can’t currently download in high enough resolution 😩)

Alice

I tried exporting both the board as a PDF, i.e., any frames via the Export this board → Save as PDF → Best quality, and also exporting a frame as image → Vector about 45 minutes from my spouse’s Education Plan and was also NOT getting the download prompt. However, coming back to test again before I reply, it is working again for me from both Chrome and Edge.

Can you try again? (You may want to sign out and back in if it still isn’t working, and also try clearing your browser cache.)

Hello and thank you for the response. I followed your instructions and noticed when i tried to export, there was a blocker on my URL blocking downloads from Miro, so I enabled downloads, and can now download a PDF - game changer - thank you!