Answered

I can restricting access for Countdown Timer for Guest User

• 5 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi Miro lovers! 

My question is the following, if we can restricting the use of Countdown Timer for only Role Board Owner or assign use the Countdown timer for specific role?. I will like to restrict access for Gest user.

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 5 November 2020, 17:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@ctosovoysest - At this time it is not possible to restrict the use of the countdown timer to a specific role - or at least I can’t find any mention of this in the Countdown Timer or Collaboration with Anonymous Guest Editors Help Center articles.

If this is something you think you’d like to be able to do on a regular basis, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Hi @Robert Johnson, thanks for your reply. I following your answer and I created this idea in the Wish list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Found it here and voted:

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/restricting-the-use-of-countdown-timer-for-only-role-board-owner-or-specific-role-2572