How to unlock my board

My board is locked and i have to sign up with an account. I have now made an account but everytime i go back to the link it tells me to sign up again. After i sign up, it doesnt return me to the board. I have 5 hours left and i need this within 2 hours. GIVE ME MY BOARD FFS

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Aaron Wang - When you say "your board,", I presume you originally created it. But now you can't access it? Perhaps you created it in someone else's team and then a Team Admin from that team deleted you. 

Can you share a screenshot of theessage you are presented with when trying to load the board?

So i made the whiteboard without an account. This was with a tutor so its pretty important. So i made the free whiteboard then finished my class. Now i want to access it but when i access the link it shows me this,

problem

So, i proceed to make this account, here are the photos leading up to this. First i click sign up

now, i created my account via apple id.

then i get returned to this page 

There is no sign of my whiteboard

If i click back to the link of the whiteboard, it gives me the the first image.

I think this is a problem with the cookies. Also the link is the link of the whiteboard i shared with my tutor so we can both write on the board. i created it using the share button in blue on the whiteboard 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Aaron Wang - Thanks for sharing this additional info, and for sharing the board link via PM.

I'm sorry this happened to you. I tried accessing the board and was unable to - similar as you showed us, when I sign in, I cannot see the board. Something appears to be broken. 

One more question: Was the link you shared withe from your browser history? And have you cleared your cookies since you created it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Aaron Wang - As a last resort, you can also try creating a Miro support ticket by searching for "contact form" in the following Help Center article: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support

I would suggest including a link to this post in your support ticket as this is valuable feedback for Miro.