How to have two views of the same content?

• 14 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi there!

I’m using Miro for organizing the content of my upcoming lectures. I start with mind-maps and continue to sort their branches’s contents into slots for the next lecture dates.

It would be cool to have two different ways of looking at the same Miro contents (here called an A and B view). So I could switch between A the displaying as a mind-map that facilitates generating and connecting ideas, and B the timetable where I can sort the different parts of the mind map into. Depending on the current task, I could choose the better representation. 

That would be so nice, as you could always switch between researching and organising your thoughts.

Or is there such a feature already? :-)

Thanks!

Sebastian

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Sebastian Scharnagl - Unfortunately this is not currently possible using out-of-the-box Miro functionality.

Custom Web-plugin

What you have described should be possible to create a custom web-plugin using Miro’s Miro Developer Platform. You would probably want someone with a development background to review the developer platform documentation. Perhaps there are some computer science students looking for a learning opportunity? :wink:

Suggest this as a feature by creating a Wish List Idea

I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

Hi Robert, thank you for answering so quickly. I will look into it and hope this gets some attention 😄