Answered

How to hand over a board to a client?

• 12 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi - I have create a board (workflow - architecture) for a project as part of a consultany for a client. Now I would want to hand over the board to the client - so that the project manager can work on it together with her team. How can I best do this?

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 12 August 2020, 14:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Daniel Hirschler -

Assuming your client is also on a paid plan, the simplest method I’ve found is for you to just download a board backup (to a local .RTB file on a PC or Mac) and send that to them so that they can restore it within their team.

Kiron

Thanks @Kiron Bondale - i’ll try that - and believe she will have to have a paid account. Yet is there a way of letting her have the board as one of the free boards?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Daniel Hirschler -

The client could add you as a user to her team and provide full access to a new board which she’d create and once she has done that you could copy and paste content from the board in your team to her new board.

Kiron

Kiron - thanks for these options. Really helpful! Much appreciated!

@Daniel Hirschler -

The client could add you as a user to her team and provide full access to a new board which she’d create and once she has done that you could copy and paste content from the board in your team to her new board.

Kiron

That’s how we’ve done it in the end! Happy client, me: Happy provider, Project handed over - thanks for your help!