Question

How to force sync between mobile app and account?

• 22 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone,

Before I reach out to the tech support team as per instructions on their How to Contact Tech Support page, I thought I ask here to see if any of you are experiencing this or know how to resolve it.

Yesterday, I added some cards on my iOS app.

This morning, I logged into my account on my MacOS app and the cards are not there. I also checked using my browsers and verified the cards are not there.

I thought maybe there’s a way to force sync between apps but I do not see an obvious solution. Am I missing something?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MarkDeafMcGuire - There is no additional action required - the items should have just been auto-saved, and you should have received an error if you weren’t connected to Miro when you added the Cards.

When you disconnect from Miro, the board should say “Connecting...” and the “+” symbol to add new items should have disappeared. It’s worth investigating - do report this to Miro support.

Out of curiosity, do you see any logs around that time in the Activity List?

@Robert Johnson Thanks for the info. Shortly after I posted this, the cards showed up in the MacOS app. I checked the activity log which shows today’s activity when the cards showed up in the MacOS but nothing from yesterday when I added the cards to the board on the iOS. I’ll go ahead and report to them. Thanks.