Skip to main content
Answered

how to do bulk user changes

• 10 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Dear Team,

How do we do bulk user changes most effectively in this tool, currently its completely manual selection process with a limitation of 499 accounts. Looking forward to get what best practices should be followed to expedite and automate the bulk selection process?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jiban Paitandi -

What plan are you on as the following help page does provide info on bulk user management procedures: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017571474-User-Management-Overview

Kiron

Thank you @Kiron Bondale but still i need to select individual user’s from the selected list of users and then apply my choice (Bulk account change request). I am wondering is there a way i don’t need to select individual users manually and make their account administrations?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jiban Paitandi -

How would you go about selecting the users if it is not done individually? Do you mean all user accounts? If so, can you give me a use case where you’d need to change all of your accounts?

Kiron

Hi @Kiron Bondale 

We have more than 2500 active accounts and they all are Free Restricted and i wanted to make them Full License. May be similar requirement in future, how can i do so?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jiban Paitandi -

That IS a large number of user accounts to select! I’d suggest adding a wish list topic here to add a select all/unselect all option to the Active Users screen (follow the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro) and in the interim, given the size of this bulk update I’d suggest seeing if Miro support could do this for you through the back end/database via a support request (Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center).

Kiron

Thank you @Kiron Bondale, I already have requested the team over support ticket but haven’t received any such response yet. Let me reply to the email thread. Appreciate all your help!