How to delete profile

• 20 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I signed up with Apple ID.

After registration system assigned strange email to my profile. Something like blablabla@privaterelay.appleid.com

I tried to change the password using Profile settings->email address->change…

This action requires "current password". I enter my Apple ID pass → systems says that for my profile the password is not set.

I go to Profile settings->password->change… Fill in the new pass, confirm it and press save button. nothing happens… and profile is not set anyway.

I try to delete my profile. system says that email confirmation sent but it never comes… probably because I have no access to this blablabla@privaterelay.appleid.com

The question are:

1. How to set the password? OR
  2. How to change email address? OR
  3. How to delete the profile?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Stell - I have converted this post into a Miro support ticket - you should receive a an email shortly, confirming that the ticket was created.

In the meantime, perhaps someone else on the forum may be able to help. Please do pop back here and let us know what the support team tells you.

I have the same problem..

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Hans Strijbos - I would suggest that you open a Miro support ticket - search for “contact form” in this article:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support