Skip to main content
Question

how to change the email associated with Miro profile

• 7 July 2024
  • 3 replies

how to change the email associated with  Miro profile? when i enter an email that i want . it is said that “this email is already registered, what does it meas? how to edit the email that i want! 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Maison Marom LLC - If you are following the instructions in the How to change your email help center article, but are receiving a message "This email is already registered", the it sounds like you (or the owner of the email address at the time) have already created an account with that email address.

To regain access to the account, you should try signing out of Miro, going back to the sign-in page, and using the "forgot password" reset option.

Once you are signed back in you could delete the account profile associated with that email address. Then, from your current account, you should be able to change your email address to that of the account you just deleted. This should work as there is no restriction on deleting an account profile and immediately creating a new account using the same email address - I have done this myself several times in the past.

@Maison Marom LLC

my account is working account, where are 10 members, when i delete account what shold happen? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Maison Marom LLC

my account is working account, where are 10 members, when i delete account what shold happen? 

Here are the results of my test from a Free Plan team:

• the team had three members in total: two “Members” and one “Team Admin”
  • I signed into Miro using the email address of the Team Admin.
  • I want to my profile page the used the “Delete my profile” account.
  • Once the account profile was deleted, the Free Plan team remained with the other two team members, but one of them was promoted to Team Admin - this is required as there must always be at least one Team Admin. Miro choses the user who has been a member of the team for the longest period of time and promoted them to Team Admin.

However, before you proceed with doing anything, what subscription/plan type do you have for the “10 members” plan?