Answered

How Miro membership work

• 15 June 2020
  • 8 replies

Hello Team

I am planning to take membership as consultant. 

I do lot of workshops and members change every weekly.

When I purchase plan it shows it change me based on total number of user base price.

E.g. If I have 3 members then it’s charging me 12*3= 36 USD per month, I think it’s super costly.

Or Am i reading something wrong.

Why I have to pay monthly charge for member who will just show up in on meeting?

Please advice -How i can take membership where I can pay monthly basic and not on per user basic(as in my case users are dynamic -changes every day)..

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 15 June 2020, 23:31

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi @Sameer CHUDAMAN Patil,

Yes, you are reading that correctly. The pricing is based on how many members are on your team.

When choosing the Consultant Plan, you can select 1 member for your team size, if it’s only you working with others who will come and go.

I would recommend using Day Passes for these occasional users, which will come down to $3 per user for every 24 hours.

I hope this helps!

Michael Sohn

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sameer CHUDAMAN Patil -

A couple of things I’ll add to @Michael Sohn ‘s feedback:

1. If the members are just commenting or viewing a board, that is free. The costs are only for full access collaborators.
  2. The licenses can be moved within a month from one “named” person to another. As such, you could license only the maximum number of concurrent users you’d want in a day and move the licenses from one “named” person to another over the month if you have different workshops/meetings with different attendees on different days.

Kiron

Userlevel 4

Hi @Kiron Bondale,

Thanks for adding that additional context!

Michael Sohn

Userlevel 2

@Kiron Bondale could you please explain the process for your point #2 above re: moving licences from one named person to another? We are on the Business plan if that helps. 

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Andrea de Wattignar -

It’s my boss who normally does this, but I believe it is covered under these Help Center topics: 

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017571514-Account-Access-Levels

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730193-Remove-Users

@Marina - can you provide any more details or guidance for Andrea as this is not something which I do? Also, I’m not sure if it is different with the Business plan as we are on the Consultant plan.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there, sure.

Seats in paid accounts are transferrable - so you can purchase 3 licenses > add 3 users as Full members > delete 1 user > invite another one to that seat. So you can have 3 paid seats and add/remove users at any moment. Does that make sense?

Userlevel 2

Thanks @Marina, that does make sense. Just to tie up one remaining query, if I ‘delete’ or ‘remove’ a user, does that mean I’m deleting/removing them from our account completely? 

@Kiron Bondale thank you for your help :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Andrea de Wattignar,

Right, you delete people from your team completely. The flow is described in this article