How does the search document works?

• 19 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

According the help, I can only search by board title, description, or text from any widgets, comments, sticky notes, etc. by typing a word or a phrase in the search bar. 

I want to know if there is a plan for the search functionality to read the documents content?

Robert Johnson 3 years ago

@Sandra Bello - Miro doesn’t generally communicate planned features to the public.

As you have already found, searching uploaded document contents - there is also no mention of this feature in either the Searching Text on the Board or Search in Miro Help Center articles.

I see that you have already posted a Wish List Idea to request this feature - I suggest that you add your own vote to it: Search content of documents uploaded in Miro

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Sandra Bello - Miro doesn’t generally communicate planned features to the public.

As you have already found, searching uploaded document contents - there is also no mention of this feature in either the Searching Text on the Board or Search in Miro Help Center articles.

I see that you have already posted a Wish List Idea to request this feature - I suggest that you add your own vote to it: Search content of documents uploaded in Miro