How do I switch from free license to paid teams license with the same email address

• 19 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello, I created a fee account using my work email address before I was given a company team license. However,when I try to access the paid license, I get the below error message:

Do I need to delete my old profile with the free license using my work email address and then try to access the link to access Miro after team’s license using the same work email address? I would like to use the same work email address if possible please

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Shila Roohi - Without knowing which subscription type your employer has purchased and how it is configured, it is very unlikely that the general community will be able to assist you. Instead, I will convert your post into a support ticket. 

Into he future, once you can access your paid license, you should be able to open a support ticket from your dashboard/in a board by following these steps:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C